Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fake frown, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I just got offered a position at a company that I've been really wanting to work for and this is my first real career opportunity. I found out that I will be drug screened and I'm currently awaiting more information, probably tomorrow, which will explain when and where I have to go get tested.

As a bit of background, I was a pretty habitual smoker up until about a month ago. The past two weekends in a row, I have smoked two or three days, but only taking one to two hits each time. Before these past two weekends, I also went a week and a half completely dry.

I'm in the 6'3-6'4 range (155 pounds), 22 years old, and I run about three to four miles a week. The past two days in particular I have run a total of six to seven miles while drinking a ton of water, as well as doing a large amount of pushups, crunches, and leg exercises. I also started taking Calcium and Vitamin B-12 pills, while drinking cranberry juice and green tea.

I recently bought a pack of drug test strips and just tried my first one out today. It has been four days since my last smoke, which was two hits. The 2nd line on the strip, which should indicate negative, is BARELY visible. I had to do a double-take and squint to even see it, but it is there I believe.

My test will probably be sometime next week, so I should have anywhere in the range of 7-10 days completely free of smoking, so I was wondering if anybody with a lot of experience with this could tell me if they think, based on the above information, if I have a shot at passing on my own, or if I should look at a detox or substitution? The drug strip didn't really ease my mind since the line was ALMOST transparent.

I appreciate the help

2. you're prolly good, but i guess you won't know for sure for 7-10 days