Will I pass this LAB drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Iver34, Oct 15, 2012.

1. I took 2 hits of some strong weed 25 days before my drug test, before the 2 hits my system was completely clean, my drug test is urine, and is in an official lab. I'm 18, 5'9 weigh 180 pounds. The first week after I smoked I drank LOTS of water and ran. But school started recently and I'm working so the past 2 weeks I haven't drank a lot of water or ran alot

2. Oh dude you're definitely straight dont worry about it if you smoked a blunt to the dome yoi have reason to sketch but you wont have any problems

3. 2 hits, 25 days, and plenty of drinking should leave you fine. Most of the time it takes 1-2 weeks and it has been over 3 weeks, so you should be good.

Good luck man! I think you should be alright though.

Peace :smoke:

4. I smoked ~16ish grams for 14 days, smoking every day a few times, and was clean previous to that. Had 16 days to get it out of my system for probation and passed by drinking water every day, heavily for the week leading up to the test. Working out HARD, for the first 10 days, making sure to break a huge sweat. 3 days before the test I ate steak/hamburgers for lunch and dinner every day. Drank about 2 liters of cranberry juice on day 14 and 15. On the day of the test I drank a about 12 cups of water, making sure to pee about 4 times before I had to pee for the test. Drank a liter of cranberry juice on the drive to the place to drop. Pee'd in the toilet for the first 6-7 seconds before peeing in the cup, and gave close to the minimum requirement of pee. Passed.

Edit: You're golden man.

5. Lol, talk about cutting it close.
    But yeah man your good.