Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass the hair follicle test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by candidguy, May 14, 2011.

1. The last time I smoked weed was 6 months ago, and I have had 2 hair cuts(complete shave) ever since, so will I pass the hair test?

2. You most likely will. If you fail I'll probably have to rethink my life.

3. You will probably pass but it depends on how heavy the smoking was.

4. weak stuff, I only smoke nightly from october to november last year, I heard the hair follicle test only goes back to 90 days, right? But I heard from other sources that it can go back to a year.
    But to be on the safe side, I want to know a method to pass, I heard about washing your hair with vinegar, Tide, etc?
    what's the best method?

5. 1.buy bottle of nair
    2. use entire bottle on top of head
    3.rub in
    4. let stand for 12 hours.
    5. success

I want to know a method to pass, I heard about washing your hair with vinegar, Tide, etc?
    what's the best method?
    loltide. try clorox and ammonia. nodont.
    but dont try tide thats just stupid

6. At least 90 days. Positive is possible at six months. In rare cases one can pop positive up to a year.