Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass the drug test ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zimmerman, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Hello everyone,

i started smoking weed about 3-4 months ago and have been an occasional user since then (about 3 joints every two week) . i stopped smoking for about 3 weeks and again started 10 days ago on 17th august. I smoked 2-3 grams of weed on that day. i am expecting a drug test ( both blood and urine test ) in december . so i wanted to know if i will pass the test or not ?  :mellow:  can you also tell me about the techniques that will help me clean my system ? i'd really appreciate it.
    (* i am about 130 lb and work out 4 days a week. )

... waiting for the test to be over so i can go back to smoking this heavenly plant  :smoke:  peace  :love:

2. short Answer is yes. <span style="font-size:24px;">Just don't smoke....</span>

• Like Like x 1
  3. so sorry for asking a similar question :( but i really want to make sure before i apply for university . i'd really appreciate your positive response  :hello: