Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass the drug test? Help me please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Maharba, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Sup grasscity. I basically got caught up with a half ounce and im now on probation. i have a drug test coming up saturday or sunday. Its been about a month or a little more since I've smoked. I had another drug test i failed "Moderately High" a while back after i quit smoking for 1 week and a half. Then I started smoking again for 2 weeks or so not too much but still smoking on the daily maybe. Since then i quit for a month and have a test coming up this weekend. Im a "Fatty Mcfat boy" at 6'0 260 lbs. I would say i have a somewhat good metabolism considering i was SUPER fat at 350lbs last summer! I can eat all i want now and still slowly lose weight with no excercise[​IMG]. Any chance of me passing this test? I drink hella water too!

2. [quote name='"Maharba"']Sup grasscity. I basically got caught up with a half ounce and im now on probation. i have a drug test coming up saturday or sunday. Its been about a month or a little more since I've smoked. I had another drug test i failed "Moderately High" a while back after i quit smoking for 1 week and a half. Then I started smoking again for 2 weeks or so not too much but still smoking on the daily maybe. Since then i quit for a month and have a test coming up this weekend. Im a "Fatty Mcfat boy" at 6'0 260 lbs. I would say i have a somewhat good metabolism considering i was SUPER fat at 350lbs last summer! I can eat all i want now and still slowly lose weight with no excercise. Any chance of me passing this test? I drink hella water too![/quote]

People are going to get mad cause there's like 10 of these a day, but if the law is down your back its time to stop for a bit. Don't beat the tests, accept them. You will live your life in fear and hate smoking cause its so sketch.. I got my own tests and after working with my hands all day for 10 hours, losing 80 pounds from 225 to 160, and a much healthier diet, I'm still pissing dirty after 12 days. It's best to just take a break bro .. prove you don't need it to yourself and it'll be much more rewarding :)
    Jmo

3. sigh.... another one of these

4. Yeah I get why people get mad cause theres so many of these a day. but most of them are just paranoid kids with there parents and they never get tested. Mine depends on my freedom ya know?

5. [quote name='"Maharba"']Yeah I get why people get mad cause theres so many of these a day. but most of them are just paranoid kids with there parents and they never get tested. Mine depends on my freedom ya know?[/quote]

I'm on my phone so I can't see it, but somewhere around here there is a stickied post of all the facts we know about tests. Do a quick search and you'll find it broskie...

Also lol @ the guy proving my point xD

6. Thanks man :)

7. sorry in advance for being annoying and asking the same question..i recently enlisted into the usmc and im going to bootcamp on august 6th. i have a drug test coming up on july 26th. ive been smoking once a day since last october. the last time i smoked was june 20th. im a lean/muscular kid, 170 lbs, 12% bodyfat 5'9. i run weekly and do a lot of cardio along with working out at the gym. i have a pretty fast metabolism and i eat healthy as well as drink a lot of water..what are my chances for passing this thing?

thank you in advance and once agian i apologize for this dumb inconvenience

8. If its not a hair focile test, you will pass :)

9. thank you very much its a urine test but its a military one so i think they test for a more specific gravity but hopefully ill be okk

10. #10 BeadsandFlowers, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Hope you get caught. Smoking on probation is stupid. Wow, these threads are annoying.

11. [quote name='"BeadsandFlowers"']Hope you get caught. Smoking on probation is stupid and you're stupid for doing it. Wow, these threads are annoying.[/quote]

How helpful and insightful of you, thanks for your words of wisdom.

Yeah dude it'll be a government high grade UT analysis, but if you've been working out everyday for a month there's zero reason to worry. Literally, ZERO reason.. there won't be shit in your urine, you're alright.

12. What else is there to say? There are THOUSANDS of threads with information on drug testing and yet people still continue to make the same stupid mistakes despite having information available to them.