Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i pass? please answer quickly! urgent!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by josh369, May 31, 2012.

1. So I have a urine test on friday (June 1st) and the last time I smoked was last friday (May 25). I have been drinking at least a gallon of water a day, as much green tea with antioxidants as possible without my parents wondering, and a couple big cups of coffee (i heard coffee helps, i have no idea why though). i have been working out every now and then but i am a lazy fuck and it usually turns into skyrim. Do you more experienced tokers think i will pass this test? I would appreciate any advice you can give or opinions on whether or not i will pass, thanks in advance!

2. how much do you smoke, how often do you smoke, how much do you weigh, how much body fat do you have?

Answer these before you hear any answers from anyone.

3. About every day. only a bowl or two though. about 190 and 6'0 but i am definitely not skinny

4. Nah man, 80% chance of fail....sorry to say.

5. really? damn... even with drinking water and coffee and whatnot? and it will be exactly a wee.

6. Prepare for the worst...hope for the best. Doesn't matter at this point, you're pissing in that cup regardless.

Theres a decent chance you might fail.

7. #7 Gr33nD420, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    Sorry to say but I think you're fucked, what's consequences if it shows that it's in your system? Is it for probation or a job or parents? Just curious

8. but my friend offered to give me his and he has never smoked...i am afraid of my mom testing me in the future so if i can save the piss that would be best but i will use it if i have to

9. #9 josh369, May 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    well my mom threatened to send me to a camp or something if i fail, but i dont think she has the stones. but if i pass then i will be ungrounded

10. im 6'1 and weigh 145, and when I smoked everyday (about 1 to 2 bowls) it took me 9 days with working out for about 30 minutes everyday, taking about 700mg of niacin, and drinking more water than usual. On the 9th day I bought a "first check" at home drug test and passed.

If your concerned I would buy an at home test, just to be sure. Niacin might be a myth or might not, idk.

11. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']Sorry to say but I think you're fucked, what's consequences if it shows that it's in your system? Is it fir probation or a job or parents? Just curious[/quote]

This ^^^

12. [quote name='"josh369"']well my mom threatened to send me to a camp or something if i fail, but i dont think she has the stones. but if i pass then i will be ungrounded[/quote]

Thought camp was only for minors ???

13. [quote name='"josh369"']well my mom threatened to send me to a camp or something if i fail, but i dont think she has the stones. but if i pass then i will be ungrounded[/quote]

Don't save the piss use it as soon as possible, so have your friend give it to you day of the test if you can or as close to the test as possible

14. Since you smoke almost every day..

Your best chance is to dilute the sample by drinking too much water, by flushing your system, cheating, or just being lucky because your chances aren't that great.

Good luck :/

15. sorry, im on probation and will be sent to jail if i fail

16. but like i said it will have 7 days by the time i take the test

17. If you were an every day smoker, don't expect to pass after a week unless you end up getting a false negative. I've failed my fair share of tests, and about 4-5 weeks seems to be about the time it takes to get rid of the lingering cannabinoids....any less and its just a crap shoot.

Looks like you should have stopped a month ago, experience can be a cruel teacher...jail aint so bad.

18. thanks for all your help guys

19. stfu about about the age who gives a shit there's no way to prove some1s age on the internet

20. If its a home drug test its possible...I passed one after about 9 days...I was playing football for high school that summer though and was working out and sweating very heavily. maybe the test just sucked though, who knows? Let us know the outcome, best of luck