Will I pass? =O!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by anthonyw4, Jan 5, 2013.

1. If my hair is already above 1.5inches before I had smoked(which is clean/haven't smoked for 6months) but then I smoked 2-3 weeks before my drug test(hair). Will I pass? I haven't cut my hair for 2-3months so the 1.5inches that already has grown shouldn't have drugs in them. Right? Because that time limit of growing was drug free. I should only be worried about the hair thats about to grow? So that means I should not cut my hair, because the hair that grows is the one with drugs in them and the hair above it, is the time without. I read that once hair grows its dead. Please help me. Correct me if im wrong. I just feel this is a logic point. Also I do know hair grows a 1/2 inch a month plus or minus more. ***Separated but can you answer both please*******Weed I was smoking was in California**********IM FREAKING OUT HERE*****Im a African American male. The length of my hair is 1.5 to 1.7 inches. I read that hair grows approxamilly 1/2 inch a month. I also read they only take 1.5inches to test and could test up to 5 years. The company only wants up to 3 months. My hair tends to grow slow. I ended up smoking on December 30 then Jan 1-2 of 2012-2013. After that I stopped, but before Dec30 I haven't smoked for 3-5 months. I have been working out starting Jan 4. My test isn't until 3-4weeks from now maybe even 2. My biggest question is. If I already have grown hair thats (1.5in) before the time I smoked, will I still pass? Please. Help me. I will greatly appreciated it. ***Is there any hair detox product that works? Went to a smoke shop and they told me All Clear works. Any good reviews on that?****** 

2. ...I think..if you smoke weed it will show up in your hair :bongin:

3. But will it show In my old or new hair?

4. It's gonna be close. Working out won't affect the metabolites in your hair - what's there is already there. There's a dedicated thread in the "apprentice tokers" section where you can get your questions answered.

5. Thanks

6. Dude you are so fucked the fbi is tracking your ip as of now for posting this.

[​IMG]