Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my swab test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by looloo52, May 21, 2018.

1. if I stay clean for 10 days will I be good? Have a test on the 30th

2. You’ll be more than fine. I had to take a swab test for a grocery store and it came back negative (meaning I passed). I smoked literally the night before. Now I’m not saying smoke up until the test, but what I am saying is they are not sensitive at all. What I did before I went to take the test was I rinsed with mouthwash and soda. I’m not sure about the chemistry behind it but I would assume the alcohol helps get rid of traces of what the test is looking for. The soda was an extra measure, I assumed the sugar molecules would help. As far as the swab, just put it against your teeth if you’re worried. It’ll be soaked enough to be a valid sample but since it had minimal contact with the gums.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum