Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my DT? Need some help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ballerific, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Hello everyone,

I was recently busted with posession and have to go to a drug assesment center this Wednesday. Earlier today I smoked two bowls, but I just took 6 100mg pills of Niacin and am trying to drink lots and lots of water. If I keep this up, do you think i'll be good for Wednesday? That gives me the rest of today, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, and some of wednesday.. Any advice or suggestions you can give me is VERY much appreciated! Thank you.

2. I took 4 more 100mg pills of Niacin about two hours ago too, so that brings me up to 1000mg in one day, which I heard is a pretty good quantity for this purpose? Also, i'm not sure if this matters, but i'm sure it has some kind of effect.. I'm 6'/170, pretty average build, but deffinately on the thin side, which hopefully means my metabolism is faster and will process the THC faster?

3. I don't know much about Niacin, but I do know that if you had no or little THC in your bloodstream prior to just smoking a bowl or two, it could be out of your system in 2-3 days. Were you pretty much clean beforehand?

ps. be careful loading up on those wierd vitamin store things, they can harm you! Just drink lots of water and exercise..

4. No. I wasn't clean before, I had been smoking daily for about five months..

5. Ouch bud, if they already caught you why are they drug testing you so quickly? That's unusual. I can't believe after getting busted you smoked again so quickly. Shame shame.

I don't know much about Niacin, but I do know that 5 days isn't jack shit to clear your system out. I somehow cleaned my out in a week and a half, but I work out every day. You better get your ass on the treadmill. All your THC is stored in the fat cells, so get a leg shakin.

6. i think if you need to ask a question such as "Will i past my DT?" you already know your answer... haha

7. What type of drug test will they be administering?
    Urine test? Take some synthetic urine with you, or use Golden Seal.. and remember if your happen to pee in the toilet, flush it and then apologize and say it is habit. They use a chemical in the toilet to check for things like golden seal. At leas they used to..

Hair test? Well..... I have heard that golden seal's shampoo will work.. but never had to try.

Blood test? Forget it.

Good Luck, probation isn't that bad :)

8. If you have under 10% body fat, just take a mile run each day and it will be out in like 3 days.