Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nr101250, Aug 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi everybody. Here's my general info:
    Female.
    26 years old.
    5'4"
    120lb and very thin.
    Average metabolism.
    Average exercise.
    Average but generally healthy diet.
    Chronic but light smoker for a few months with breaks throughout.
    28 days clean today. On the day of the test I'll be 31 days clean.
    For the first week being clean I did a 7 day detox and for the first two weeks being clean I worked out every day.
    I have Gatorade, aspirin, B12 and niacin. I've been drinking a lot of water and taking the B12 and Niacin daily for a few days. I'm also eating more red meat this week. And on the day of the test I plan on taking the aspirin, niacin, B12 and drinking coffee and Gatorade and peeing a lot before going. The test will be in the afternoon and I also plan to mid-stream it.
    Also this is a pre employment test.
    Will I pass?

2. #2 generic98547, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    I don't see why you wouldn't pass id put my money on passing... just for the love of god don't step outside on a windy day...

Grow journal

3. Yes you'll be fine. Just pee, pee, pee before you take your test. U don't want yellow pee. Clear is safer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

4. I need more info before i can answer. What's your cup and hip size?

5. Small AF. I got nothin.