Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Luwui1220, Jul 18, 2017.

1. I'm on probation and I've been clean for about a year now and I'm going on a beach trip Sunday the 23 I go back tomorrow with my PO.. he hasn't tested me in 5 month idk why but if I smoke on Sunday. And I smoke 3.5 grams with 3 other friends will I pass my PO test if I go back on the 22 of Agust? I also drink a gallon of water on a regular basis I have a friend who's a pharmacist and goes to drug and medicine school and said that if I take vitamin b12 pills and drink green tea and excersise I will be clean.. will I pass???

2. these kind of posts are heartbreaking for me to read. I mean, just tell your mofo PO that you smoked. What the fuck is he gonna do....arrest you? If thats true then the U.S. laws are just too fucked up....period. No wonder we have NORML in all 50 states. This is bullshit, just legalize it already.