Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by welderboy12, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Alright so today is sunday. Two Fridays ago my friend would take a hit out of a bowl, inhale it and then blow it through a straw to me and I would inhale it so I would get tiny little things of thc to get a head change so I could still pass my drug tests (I'm on probation). I've done this many times no problem. This was DANKY DANK stuff. Well one time he decided to be an asshole and not inhale it and give me a full hit and I got pretty ripped. I'm worried that I will fail my drug test this coming up tuesday. So do yall think I will? And please don't come on here calling me a dumbass because I already know. I'm also really close to getting off probation. By the way it's a urine test.

2. Drink a lot of cranberry juice

3. Who knows? Nobody here does. We can all guess but only some of us will be right and nobody will know who is and who isn't until you take the test and fail or pass it.

My suggestion: Go to a drugstore. Buy a couple of marijuana pee tests. Take them today. Did you pass? That will help you know about the real tests. If you fail the drugstore tests you're likely going to fail the real one. If you pass the drugstore tests, you still may or may not pass/fail the real test, but the outlook would be good at passing, as the magic 8 ball likes to say.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rofl these I wanna pass a drug test but smoked are getting hilarious.