Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Too Much, Sep 6, 2012.

1. So I'm kind of paranoid maybe a little to paranoid but I been job searching and been clean for about 4 months without doing things like drinking water a lot I but I have been drinking water just not a lot and I haven't been working out at all. So will I pass a urine drug test with me being clean for 4 months

2. It should be out in a month, two tops. Just to be 100 percent safe drink alot of water the day of the test.

3. Unless you are 700 lbs I think you'll pass with flying colors... I did the same thing when I became unemployed but it was a shorter period of time that I stopped smoking bc i found a job pretty quickly... It was something like 27 days and I passed..

4. 4 months is waaaaay more than long enough. People who are over-weight and smoke everyday for months on end would be clean by 2 months.