Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by the middle man, Jun 7, 2012.

1. After a suicide attempt when I was extremely drunk and a dui I'm going to therapy for substance abuse and i'm being randomly tested. I haven't been tested in a month so I'm sure it's about to hit me soon and I just smoked weed like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I smoked a tiny bit (I mean like a half of a hit) last week and didn't even get high. Will I be ok to pass a drug test or will I have to cheat it?

2. 2 or 3 weeks kind of lands in a grey zone. Its iffy.

3. I always drink LOTS of water right after smoking. It works for me.

4. You got this man, don't let it bug ya. Just get sum cow urine

5. No one can tell you whether you will pass for sure or not.

The local Dollar Tree here just started carrying marijuana drug tests for (of course) $1. If you have one near you, check it out and see if they have them. Might be behind the counter or something.

But we can't tell you whether you will pass. You've got a solid "maybe" in my book.

6. It seems likely that you will pass, depending on your metabolism. But no one could say for sure. Get a home drug test from Walgreens or something to put your mind at ease the day before the test. If you test positive, then when you have to go take the test, drink water constantly untill you have to piss about every 20 minutes or so. Then go take your test. It will be too diluted and they won't be able to test it.

7. i think that you will be fine. please reduce your alcohol consumption in the future, because i think that it is harming you a lot right now.

8. If you only took a couple hits like you claim, I am confident you will pass.