Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by mrbladedude, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Hi everyone. Well I am going to have to take a piss test on the 28th March, this Wednesday for a job. Thats in 2 days. I smoked quite a bit of weed on March 17, ST Patrick's Day. I didnt know that the test would be coming up nor was smoking a planned thing. But hey :eek: . The last time I smoked before that was last year on Christmas. So its been a good 3 months of being clean and then I smoked this one time on the 17th.

Will I pass this test? I drink allot of water daily ( 3 litres ) and I work out 3 - 4 times a week religiously

Am I screwed?.

2. In 11 days I believe you will be ok. Just keep up with that water. And before the test, dilute and take vitamins. I passed a urine test in 14 days after smoking every weekend for a few months.

3. if i were you, i would calmly call the job and tell them , that you just had a death in the family and that you will be out of town for a few weeks. reschedule your drug test. make sure to sound professional and do not talk too much. no explanation is needed, meaning , don't go into detail that your 4th cousin twice removed died from cancer, etc.... who cares, just that there was a death and you have to leave town. if they are really interested in you, you will be fine.