Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test?pre employment drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BCBUDZ, Apr 22, 2012.

1. #1 BCBUDZ, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    Ok heres the deal, I have a drug test coming up on monday for a job.

I blazed about a week ago for 2 days before that I did not for 3 weeks or so.

I was stupid and cracked and started smoking for 2 nights because I just love getting baked but anyway,
    I knew I was gonna have a drug test if I was gonna get this job but I wasnt sure if I would,

turns out I'm suppouse to go work an hour north and bring the results of my drug test.

I have been working out at the gym everyday plus sauna alot even though I heard sauna doesnt do shit,
    im 150 pounds 5 foot 11 about 16 percent body fat.

Is my only chance of passing to dilute my urine by slamming water?

I also bought a detox drink purified brand called puriclean instant complete body cleanser extra strenght suppouse to mask the thc if I slam it an hour or two before taking the test.
    Anyone ever use this?

my main question is what can I do to pass?,since ive read that thc stays in your fat cells and im guessing its still in my system.

I heard detox drinks dont work from many people or do anything then others say they work like a charm.
    Any tips or suggestions This is a decent job dont wanna screw myself over.

and if you have used a detox drink or have experience in passing a drug test even though you blazed the days leading up to it please share your wisdom lol thanks in advance!

2. Firstly, adding periods where your sentences end will really help everyone out when it comes to understanding your post. Really, really. Because this was extremely hard for me to read. :p

Secondly, no one will be able to say whether or not you can pass for sure. And no one will be able to give you a way to definitely pass aside from using someone else's clean piss.

If you do a search for "drug test" threads on here (tip: filter by thread title) you will find plenty of recommendations, almost all of which have been successful for some people and unsuccessful for other people.

Best you can do is try the methods you find and hope for the best. Whether you'll pass or not... none of us can say for sure.

3. sounds like your fucked. Only 1 solution guarantees youll pass and that is urine substitution. Smuggle in that clean urine.

4. Hmmm so anybody got any experience with detox drinks?

It's mostly just vitamins and creatine and some other ingredients.

This stuff is suppouse to work pretty good the lady at the smoke shop said it had lots of good feedback and that you could even smoke the day before your test and use it and still pass but im not gonna do that obviously.

This is what it says on the instructions PURICLEAN INSTANT 16 OZ 500% STRONGER THAN OTHER MASKS For up to 200lbs - heavy or light smokers

There is no need to refrain from smoking up until you use this product.
    Do not eat within 3 hours of taking cleanser. About one hour before test, shake bottle welll, drink entire contents, drink an additional 16 oz of water. More water is not required but it is fine if you want to. Urinate 2-3 times before test. It is effective for up to 7 hours but as time goes by you will pass it out of your system.

seems pretty legit I guess i'll just hope for the best

5. And smuggling in urine just seems like a task keeping it at the right temperature and stuff,
    and if you drink alot of water to lower your thc level in your urine does it work?
    , or will it always come back diluted?
    I have heard of some people using this method and passing but also using vitamins to put colour back in there urine or something

6. Google.com > site:forum.grasscity.com "detox drink"

Like I said, you'll find people who had success with detox drinks and people who didn't have success with detox drinks. There's a chance it might work, but there is just as much (if not more) of a chance that it won't work. It's not a magic serum. :p

There is no 100% solution aside from real, clean, piss.

7. Dilution is probably a decent way to go if you're doing a simple, cheap at-home drug test.
    A real job-related drug test will almost definitely come back as being too diluted if you try to take that route. That may give you more time to prepare for another test, or you might just be rejected on the spot.

8. And say I did decide to take someones clean urine how do you keep it at the right temperature?

Also if its a older person or a womens urine would they be able to tell cause of hormones or something?

9. also I heard it's bad to keep working out the days before your test cause your bodys burning fat then and your peeing the thc out..

Does weightlifting matter or is it cardio thats bad before?

10. also thanks for replying to my poor grammer hard to read question

11. I'll just hope for the best with this detox drink I guess, im up fucked river without a paddle.

Annoying how the least harmful drug stays in your system the longest maybe ill just start doing blow.

I guess i'll google the rest of my questions sure someone else has asked them, thanks for your answers. I shall post back if I pass or not with this drink.

although any other tips or suggestions would be appreciated thank you

12. Curious to hear you thought. I am 5'10" 150 lbs, skinny, fast metabolism. I have been smoking high grade for about 2 years now, mostly a few times a day. I dont really exercise much or eat right. But i do have a physical job requiring constantly being on my feet and heavy lifting. I have a drug test monday for a new job, and i only have one shot at this, i quit smoking 6 weeks ago tomorrow. My last day was Valentines day. Throughout the course of the 6 weeks i took a niacin pill daily and drank a whole bottle of cranberry juice. I have passed 3 at home test, but i read online it can take up to 90 days to get clean. Do you think i will be in the clear if i just drink some water and take some creatine and vitamin b12 pill the day of test and pee midstream? Thanks for the replies

13. @[member="BCBUDZ"]

Did the product work? i recently purchased the same product in anticipation of drug test that needs to be passed to secure an important internship. My head shop told me the exact same as yours did (i could smoke the night before, drink it, and in an hour, pass the test). I just want to know if it worked and if the drugtest you took was able to detect any type of maskers in the product.

I looked up every ingredient in it and its all vitamins and natural stuff basically.

Thanks and reply as soon as you can please.

14. just curious if the puriclean worked? I have a drug test wednsday and i bought the puriclean double strength detox 16oz. kit and i was wanting to see if you passed

15. I’ve tried 2 different detox drinks and they both failed me. My recommendation is if you know you have a drug test coming up stop using! I’m 140lbs and still didn’t work

16. Why are we reviving a seven year old thread?