Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass my drug test? please help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sillyscope, Sep 15, 2012.

1. #1 sillyscope, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    My mom bought a home drug test to see if i've been smokin the herb. Please help me find out if i will pass. This is a First Check home test which is suppose to be the "most advanced" home tests. So last friday and saturday i smoked around 2grams throughout the 2 days. i didnt smoke on sunday. On monday i took only one hit. On tuesday i took one 500mg niacin and turned burning red and chugged 3 bottles of water and pissed a shitload. I also worked out a little thursday. It is Friday and im getting tested tomorrow morning, will i pass?

Edit: I am 130 lbs and 5'10''

2. home tests can usually be fooled by just dilution. If you are young and athletic, it can be out of your system in a few days. I smoke everyday and i have passed a drug test after 7 days notice.

3. Hey cjbb, pretty smart making a new user name and posting a new thread

4. this isnt cjbb lol.. btw i just read his thread before i made my acc.

5. forgot to add in i am 130 lbs and 5'10''

6. your going to completely fail not a chance in hell you will pass it unless you stand on your head an hour before hand

7. Probably not i'm afraid. THC is stored in fat, and no matter how much you pee or work out there's always going to some fat still holding it in your body for up to 30 days.

Look into getting some synthetic urine (or real, clean urine if you're willing to spark that conversation up with your friends) and store it in a container close to your body to replicate the right temperature.

8. i have to pee in the same room as her so i cant do my friends urine. Are you sure i wont pass? its a 40$ home test and im going to mainstream it and flood it with water

9. Wow, she's going to watch you pee? That's pretty hardcore because that's the same thing I had to do when I joined the Army!

I can't say for certain whether you will pass or not, but in general it does take about 30 days to be clean, and since THC sticks around for a long time and even small amounts are easily detected, even those cheap tests can be pick up on it.

If she's just going to be in the same room, you can still go with switching your pee for an alternative. Think sneaky, tape the container to your belly and run a hose with a rubber stopper at the end of it. Gravity will siphon the liquid out in a constant stream and unless she's getting up close and personal it will look totally legit.

10. dillute it u will pass