Will I pass my drug test on January 29th?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fannie, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Hey everyone So I quit smoking on 5th of January and I have a drug test on the 29th ordered by the court for a possession change. If I pass my test it’s thrown out, but back to the question at hand I have 3 weeks to get it out my system I want to know if this is enough time? I weigh 136-140 and my height is 5’9 & I’m 18 so far as my metabolism I’m guessing it’s moderate to high I’ve been exercising every day since the fifth running 2 miles and drinking as much water as I can. Please help I have some detox from Wal-Mart but far as detox drinks and what not that all I can get since I’m tight on money!

2. How regularly do you smoke? There is time to have your system clean for the drug test if prior to quitting you had a habit of like an 8th a week or less. If not clean, you can get your thc levels low enough that your test is considered a pass. Hell, I smoked HEAVY and I was able to quit and pass a drug test within a week but I was also a varsity athlete. If you were a heavy smoker, multiple bowls and blunts a day, for weeks and months at a time, you are fucked.

3. Fail or cheat. There is no passing a rigged test.

4. you'll be good, piss sample be clear in ten days if you smoke a g a day

• Like Like x 1
  5. Even if there is a faint positive, they should expect that if it's only been 3 weeks since your arrest. Sometime it takes a full month. However drink water and maybe some workouts and you might piss 100% clean. You're gonna be fine.