Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test? Niacin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gotmymindoncali, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Hey, first post. So im still living with my parents and got arrested last summer for a summary violation of disorderly conduct. I got 100 hours comm. service, didnt complete it all, the judge found out i smoked , and i got informal probation(no P.O., just a set of strict terms to live by). So i have to complete 50 hours comm service by March 17th and on march 17th i have to take a drug test. Last time I smoked was friday, 2/21/14. I took two hits, and i smoked wednesday that week as well and monday the week before. two hits each time, on mids. the last time i smoked before that was late january. im planning on going to the gym sometime this week(hard to find a time with all this comm. service), im going to be using the sauna at the gym to hopefully sweat out some toxins, use niacin(1500mg a day) the 10 days leading up to the test while drinking tons of water. do you think ill pass?

2. First off, you're an idiot for smoking while on probation. Now that we got that out of the way, you haven't even smoked THAT much lately. I personally don't even think you need to punish yourself with niacin (which isn't even good for you) and I think you could easily pass naturally just working out and not smoking until your test. You have three solid weeks to get clean.

3. Yea 2 hits here or there 3 weeks before a drug test shouldn't do anything. I think your fine and be careful with niacin, I have seen people turn red beacause they took too much.

4. I think it's been debu ked that niacin doesn't do shit for thc detoxification