Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Pass Hair Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by getthemack, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Okay...i am 6'2 185 lbs...i took a hair test today. They took underarm hair. I smoked on average an eigth a week for the past week. Stoped smoking april 7. Immediately shaved all bpdy hair. Waited 30 days and shaved all my body hair again. I mean everything lol. I used muccujo twice yesterday on armpits. Then used malibu 2000 crystal gel on it and did miccujo on it again. This morning i did muccujo again and then used freshair treatment before the test. The hair was a little under an inch since it had only been growing for about 25 days. Do u think this hair was clean?

2. Correction i meant an eigth a week for the past year...havent smoked since april