Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass Drug test for job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrandonGrim, May 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I just took a 9 panel urine drug test for my job today. The only drug I've ever done is marijuanna.

I'm 5'11 140 lbs. the last time I've smoked was since late February which was one hit from a pipe. Even before before the February when I smoked from a pipe, the last time I've smoked was 2 years ago from February. Giving me a grand total of smoking twice. So I don't consider my self a moderate/mild smoker at all. The ultimate question is will I pass my drug test. The cut off for the test is 50ng/mL initial drug cut off and 15ng/mL confirmation cut off. What do those mean?? And the ultimate question is will I pass

2. You've smoked twice and your pretty lean for your height. You will absolutely pass.

3. I certainly hope so. I passed the first look home drug test that is 50ng/mL detections. I hope I just pass the lab drug test

4. THC leaves the blood quickly, in heavy users it might be detectable for up to a week, but one time tokes like yours will be out of your blood within a maximum of two days (probably a lot faster in your case). Urine on the other hand is a little different and can be detectable for a couple of weeks, depending on usage. Here is a lot of info: http://www.ndci.org/publications/publication-resources/fact-sheets