Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass a lab oral drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nawfmiro, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Hi everyone. I got drug tested today with a swab to get my saliva and they are shipping it off to the lab. I dont do any drugs, but Saturday night (Today is Wednesday) I took like 3 hits off of a joint. I havent smoked weed for like a month until that day. Anyways, will i pass the drug test? I ve looked online and it says marijuana takes about 24 hours to dissapear from saliva but i just want to confirm with you guys.

2. Exercise and drink as much as possible and hope for the best. Saliva is only recent yes.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. ^ op said it was already tested just getting shipped to a lab now. Yes I'm very confident you will pass. If you only smoked that one time after not smoking for about a month prior you probably would even pass a piss test. Relax, the chances of you failing are very slim.