Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass a lab drug test for job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrandonGrim, May 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys,
    I just took a 9 panel urine drug test for my job today. The only drug I've ever done is marijuanna.

I'm 5'11 140 lbs. the last time I've smoked was since late February which was one hit from a pipe. Even before before the February when I smoked from a pipe, the last time I've smoked was 2 years ago from February. Giving me a grand total of smoking twice. So I don't consider my self a moderate/mild smoker at all. The ultimate question is will I pass my drug test. The cut off for the test is 50ng/mL initial drug cut off and 15ng/mL confirmation cut

2. you'll be fine.

3. How sure are you? I really want this job and I was to ring my stress level for the lab drug test lol.

4. Does it matter?  Stop stressing, you already took the test, either you passed or you didn't, stressing about it won't change anything.  I think you'll pass.  THC stores in body fat which is why it takes so long to get clean.  You seem real skinny at 140 lbs 5ft 11in so you probably don't have a lot of body fat.  They generally say it takes about a month to clean up if you smoke regularly, so you should be fine.  Just don't smoke cause if you're at the threshhold they may ask you to retake.

5. I am 100% positive you will pass as long as the information your giving us is true. Marijuana would have been out of your system in like the middle to end of march.

6. The reason why I'm stressing is because I took a first check drug test a few hours before my actually lab urine drug test. The results were negative however I had a solid line on control and a visible faint line where drug is. It says its negative but is it barely negative. Like i said the last time I smoked was like late February and before that I smoked 2 years ago. It's been like 10-11 weeks since I smoked but I have the faint line. The cut offs like I said are above for my test. Do you still think I will pass. I play tennis weekly and do some cardio. I already took the test I just want to know what you guys think I have a chance of passing