Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by atsanto, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Hey all,

Another one of those redundant threads on drug testing but I would really appreciate any advice. I recently got offered a great job and they are going to be drug testing me probably in the next few days.

I haven't smoked in about a month and even when I did it was one or two hits from a bowl once a week. Maybe like a .2

I'm 6 3, 210 pounds a little overweight and I exercise once a week. I am 26. Not sure if it matters but the weed I was smoking was really old lol. I have had it for months sitting in a grinder.

I really appreciate any advice, thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You'll be fine, in the future grab some dehydrated urine or a piss kit so you don't have to worry.

3. I tried a couple at home tests, quick screen brand. Anyone know the validity of these?

4. They're good.

5. Thanks for the help!