Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Padd A Drug Test If I Stop Smoking For A Month?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by skatersumeet, Jun 9, 2014.

1. #1 skatersumeet, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    Well, I was a very heavy smoker, smoked everyday for about two years straight. I have a drug test in two weeks, and I'm two weeks clean already. However, since I quit smoking, I've lost probably 10lbs (approximately) by just not eating as much (I used to eat EVERYTHING when I had the munchies). I basically went from a size 36 to a 33 in two weeks. I also play basketball on the side, swimming, and just random types of cardio. I don't eat anywhere as much either. I've been drinking a lot of water as well. I'm 6'1, 190 (guessing, haven't weighed myself in a while). Will I pass the test in two weeks? If not, what are the necessary steps that need to be taken in order to pass the test?

2. Yeah you will 100% for sure pass

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app