Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i OD or something

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jaemercs, Oct 10, 2008.

1. i is ok if i smoke like 4 blunts and a few bowls 2 days in a row? all throughout the day?

2. Weed has no LD50, so yeha, ur fine. Weed cant really harm you too much.

Edit: well, the LD50 is too high for any human being to possibly achieve.

3. If you don't know the answer to this I suggest you stop smoking.

4. YOU WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH... jp dude i do that all the time. You cant OD on weed

5. toke it up man! you wont die from this shit its just a good peaceful time :)

6. 4 blunts n 2 bowls a day. thats something to look forward too! dont worry bout it. Worst thing thatll happen is youll eat all your food you got, puke, n go to sleep.

7. QFT. Goddamn, if you really think you can OD on weed(LOL!) then i suggest you just stop. ahaha i love reading this noob stuff

8. That's how I lost my best friend... he said one more bowl wouldn't hurt... he was wrong! :(

9. One toke over the line sweet jesus one toke over the line

One toke? Jesus wait till you start seeing these bats...

10. If that kills you I should have been dead a looong time ago.

11. PLZ STOP smoking you are beat by a noob 1500lbs in 15 minutes is weeds LD50

12. It takes something like smoking the equivelant of 2 two-story houses worth of dank in an hour for you to OD.

Good luck.

13. It's not possible to OD on weed...believe me, I've tried :smoke:

14. No I'm not the butler

ill cut ya

15. it's physically impossible to OD on weed

16. to everyone telling him to quit smoking... stop being dicks. we all know weed can't kill you but maybe he's just learning that. if your not sure if something will hurt you it makes sense to ask.

17. It's been estimated to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:120,000 - 1:140,000, so you'd have to smoke like 1500 pounds or so in 15 minutes in order to produce a lethal dose.

18. Ever hear the saying "It's all good"? Beause man it's all good.