will I infect my other females?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Uknowme, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Hi I have a few females going 2 white widow 1 auto blueberry a torabora!! Now I have a male and female Auto Ak47/Blueberry I pulled both put them together and seen the pollen fall on to the female!! I even took a bit of pollen and put it on every flower!! Now my ? ca I put her back in with my others? Or will she infect the rest on my females? I took the male out and killed it so she is just by herself!! Any help would be great Thanks!!!

2. Ok, so your question is: Can you put a pollinated female back into yor flowering room without worrying about pollinating the other plants? Of course you can, just not immediately for fear of loose pollen still on the plant being blown onto another.

3. sounds llike you can put this under some kind of fan to blow all the lose pollen off.... just a theory

4. #4 lessismore, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    There is a chance some fo the others will get some pollen, but not to the extent that the pollentated female will. Probably just some random seeds here n there.

less

5. Sweet Ty guys!!! I will wait a bit before I do Thanks again!!

6. Ok I might just be freeking out over something dumb! But if I can tell the sex of a plant can I put pollen on it at that point or do I need to wait until she starts to flower some? Thanks!