Will I have to take piss test for Class A misdemeanor??

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Mar 27, 2009.

1. I got arrested last night for possesion. class a misdemeanor. I have court on may 6th. In new hampshire.

Do you guys think ill have to take piss tests??? and if so when?

2. highly doubt it

if you were arrested in CT i could be able to say for sure.

i have drug education classes and the dude said they have the right to drug test you but it costs $50 for the state so they wouldn't do it. plus people tell him they still smoke and he doesnt care.

3. Almost certainly.

I have several Misdemeanors not related to Cannabis in any way and I still had to take regular UAs for almost two years. If they assign you probation, which they probably will, you will have an assigned piss test the day you go through court and the sentence is handed down.

If you fail that, which you won't if you stop smoking now, just be honest with your Probation Officer and say, "Listen, I stopped as soon as I was arrested, but it must still be in my system from then." If they're lenient, then they will let you get off until the next test.

Just stop smoking now and you will be fine. Your court date is over a month away, so you have plenty of time to get clean.

:D

4. Alright if this is true. That sucks cuz i smoke everyday.... But I think my plan will be to smoke until 4/20 and then exercise like a motherfucker and drink mad water and cranberry juice. hows that plan?

5. If you're going to do that, I would take a tolerance break until 4/20, smoke as much as you want on that day and then go stone cold sober until your court date and you find out what is going on.

If you smoke for the entire month of April, it will take a hell of a lot longer to get out of your system than if you indulge for one day and then work to get it all out of your system.

Just a thought.

6. Yeahhhh. that sounds like a good plan. are there any pills that can flush my system?:eek:

7. Let me draw up a regimen for you real fast.

500mg of Niacin daily.

Vitamin B Complex - This is a combination of the primary B Vitamins, which will aid in metabolic speed, which will flush the THC from your system faster. It should consist of Thiamin (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3 [Which you should be taking more of, hence the 500mg extra per day]), Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid and B-12. If you find a supplement that has more than anything I said, buy it anyway. You'll be fine.

Also, drink 8-10 glasses of water in a day and eat a low, or lower, fat diet. THC clings to fat cells in the human body, so the lower your fat content, the more of a chance you have of getting rid of it. Excercise will definitely help, which is why I would recommend you take in a fair amount of B Vitamins for peak energy levels.

This is a pretty base-level regimen of vitamins and will cost you about $10 for a month supply.

8. I take a multivitamin and a B-1 vitamin already. I exercise daily and run 5 miles every other day. I should be alright. thanks for all the info!!! +rep