Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I go to Jail?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MoneyBags420, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Im looking at posession w/intent and inside a school zone. caught wth 7 oz's. live in NJ. i have 1 prior arrest for posession. any way of me avoiding jail tme and what kinda jail time am i lookin at

2. There's laws for your state on the internet man.

Sounds like you're done done, son son.

3. Not sure about nj, but that's a nice chunk of time where I'm at, even if its first offense.

4. probably

5. im not trying to be a dick but dont you understand that this kinda shit isnt tolerated on gc thats why your other 10+ threads related to this got taken off by the mods lol and if your not a troll i hope you get out of this mess and stay bless but on the other hand if you are a troll your a douche bag with no hobbies

6. With your stellar history, you'll be in jail. Potentially 3-5 years, but you could probably get it lessened a bit. New Jersey Penalties

7. Loll yea your looking at some time or probation which i hope your not on, why would you carry 7 oz's on you ? Smh thats dumb

8. heres a couple songs you really should learn

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWsuVuw5JO4]Johnny Cash-Folson Prison Blues - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2XHYKWLGTg]SAM COOKE- "CHAIN GANG" - YouTube[/ame]

fucking troll...........

9. unfortunately, yeah.
    Intention to sell will generally get you jailtime as is...
    Within a school zone, its almost guaranteed.
    If you lawyer up you may be able to get community service or something... But yeah...

As for length of time, I have no idea.
    The fact you have a prior related charge will make it hard without a lawyer.
    Take your money you made from selling and get a lawyer

10. This is why everyone was saying leave your house in your last thread..Fail troll

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J86GAN2zx10&feature=g-vrec]Waka Flocka Flame - "For My Dawgs" (Directed by Derek Pike) - YouTube[/ame]

12. Yeah you're gonna go to jail, but really you are already in jail, being hold prisoner to your own constant need, your addiction and even dependency to cannabis. It's time to quit smoking weed and sort your life out bro I feel for ya I really do I've been in the big house b4 and it anit pleasant. god bless.

13. sucks to be an idiot huh?

14. With a prior offense your doing atleast a year, good luck bro!

15. Yeah, the prior is definately what fucked you... that and the school zone

16. Obvious troll if he doesn't reply back in the thread...

17. Probably get out in 2 on good behavior..so how much was your bond?

18. Will you go to jail? Yes. Do you deserve to go? Absolutely!
    Seven Oz's in a school zone, goodbye.....

19. one less troll for 3-5 years :)

20. u guys are pretty mean with the you deserve it and all that... i didnt kill anyone i just had alotta bud