Will I get the ban if I inquire about MMJ clubs in a state where it is illegal?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by I have this, May 22, 2010.

1. I am in a state that will likely be the last or second to last to legalize MMJ, if ever.

No big deal, but I am wondering if I make some posts inquiring in a attempt to meet others in the area with MMJ needs, will I get the ban hammer? What other methods are there? Is anyone aware of a site that meets this need?

Thanks. And thank you to all the moderators who donate their time to make the place run smooth. I am the head mod on a board about half this size, I know how thankless the work is. So, keep it up guys you do real good.

2. #2 RMJL, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Thanks for the comments, dude. Fortunately, we've found out quite recently, that people are a bit more thankful than we thought. :) Some aren't but that's just life. ;)

Unfortunately, you can't try to hook up with with people with MMJ needs in that manner but check out the MMJ forum anyway. :)

3. thanks, thats what I figured and why I asked.

4. In the future, I believe we'll be providing more info regarding MMJ and the states that have legalized it for that purpose, though. That will be a positive thing. :)

(I live in one of those kinds of states like you. So, I'll be surprised if MMJ ever becomes legal in my area.)