Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I get high? Need a quick reply.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Hey GC!
    I'm pretty knowledgeable about the herb, I just wanna ask a quick question.
    I have some grinded up stems and i left a little bud on each stem, im gonna make some hash when I mix it with a quarter of dank and do the butane method.. but i have about a bowl sitting here grounded up and im sure theres THC in it.. It's all kush stems.

The grounded up stems smell like kush and i see some kief all inn it. I'm jonesing it's been a long day, I'm stressed, and have insomnia.
    2 of my dealers aren't answering, one is at work and one can't deliver and my car is in the shop.

So, can I smoke a bowl and get high so I can go to bed?
    Thanks, blades.
    :D
    - GrapeApeSmoke

2. You should be able to get a bit of a high off of it, I would think. Some people say that stems give them headaches, so it might not be a completely enjoyable experience. :p

3. Don't expect to get super ripped but if there's like little chunks of bud stuck to the stems you can smoke them and you'll get buzzed.I personally have before and I got pretty buzzed of a couple bowls of stems and little tiny chunks of weed and btw the smokes going to be harsh as fuck haha good luck dude :smoke:

4. Thanks junkiedays your always reliable :p gonna go toke and hit the sack, thanks bro.

Hell yeah. good you've had first hand experience. im tough i dont mind harsh.

5. yeah man go for it, tobad i can't share with you...it's my birthday today so naturally i bought myself a little present...Oz of some bomb headies* :smoke:

6. You'll prob feel nice but not blasted. The one and only time I smoked bud with stems in it I got a faint headache so it's up to you bro, smoked that bitch and down some ibuprofens lol.

7. hell yeah man happy birthday toke on bro i bet your gonna smoke DOWN

8. What this guy said. The smoke is harsh as fuck and burns like hell. But you will probably get a buzz, I've been in your shoes, where I couldn't get any more that night so I smoked some stems. I mean go for it man, I noticed a slight headache, but it was just a little uncomfortable, nothing unbearable. And I did get a buzz. In other words, light it up.

9. i smoke stems every once and a while take 2 asprins 20 mins or so before then toke up it might taste bad but idk hydro stems taste great if you ask me good luck bro and hope this helped.

10. I've never had a headache in my life. It's always a good time for something new. thanks everyone

11. you know whatsgood hahaha, sadly i'm by myself though.

it's all good though, more for me:hello:

12. i have smoked swag stems and was kinda high. burned like no other in the throat. but i was kinda high and that was just from a swag bag

13. UPDATE : I smoked the bowl and got stoned. Haha.

14. Yeah you can high off of stems and seeds. I wouldn't recommend smoking them though, unless you're using filtration (bong, bubbler.)
    At least it's kush stems and not mids, prolly 100x less harsh.

15. It is possible, but personally I wouldn't recommend it. The smoke is harsh, and as others have mentioned, it's not uncommon to result in a headache. The high you would get wouldn't be worth the effort, and would probably leave you jonesing for more.

That being said, if you have a vape, you could try that.