Will I get high? Experienced users only! ( opiates)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. M, Nov 7, 2009.

1. I was really drunk last night and did something really stupid, I was already on a bag of herioin and 1/2 of an opana. I was then offered a little bump of suboxin at the end of the night.
    I really want to get high, you think I will? Like I said I only did a tiny tiny bit for 1 time. That was 14 hours ago.

2. I whould appriciate any advice!! I have soo many goodys sitting infront of me but dont want to use them until i knoW!!! IT SUCKS!

3. i doubt you will. Your tolerance is way to high. Also i thought you were done with that crap?

4. I cut back alot, What I did seem slike alot but I did it in a from 10am yestday and did my last of anything for around 10, I always do it in small dosages at a time. Seems like you care about me man I appriciate that!

5. just snorted a quarter and I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    I am about to do another quarter!
    I think its beacuse I did such a Small dose that little if any was abosorbed!

6. what a pleasant discovery :smoking:

woulda sucked to find out the hard way (wasting a quarter) if the subs had worked tho

7. definatly, and I deleted all my dealers numbers out of my phone book, so if it were go to waste, that whould suck beacuse that whould be my last expeirence!!!!!!!!

8. ah that would have been very rough indeed. how much were you blowing at your peak mr m? i've never been addicted to heroin just dabbled a little bit but that shit is on another level indeed :cool:

9. why would you ever take suboxone with other opiates? it can make you sick as hell, it stops opiates from entering your blood brain barrier and also can pout you into immediate withdraw. i was on on subs for a few months when i got clean from shootin dope. they h elp for that but they do not get high at all

10. Actually they do get you high if you aren't addicted to opiates. I could literally scrape off 1/16th of an 8 and be fucked for 4 hours.

11. yea you will probably be able to breakthrough the bupe if you dosed that long ago. no problem

12. Man, I hope you can get off heroin some day. That stuff kills you slow, man. But I'm not one to tell people what do, just make sure you're careful, we don't need anymore blades dying.

13. not doubting you, but really? cuz i've taken an entire 8mg sub before i started eatin pils and had nothing else in my system and the first 2 times i got light headed for bout half hour. after the 2 times i felt nothing. your a lucky dude wish i coulda got banged up from subs

14. did you eat them or leave them under your tongue like they're meant for

15. Does sublingually surpass oral BA that much?

16. well yeah...they're designed to be taken sublingually, says right here on the bottle "take 1 - 2 tablets sublingually three times daily"...if you eat it, it will have a dramatic decrease in how high you feel...if at all, which explains why 8mg didnt do anything to Dude

17. Gotcha. I've never known anyone with suboxone, or anyone who has even heard of it for that matter. Is it comparable to Methadone? Both are used for the same thing, but Methadone is abused more?

18. you can still get high on opiates when your on methadone...on suboxone, it blocks your opiate receptors so you wont feel any opiates you decide to take until the suboxone wears off. so yea i guess it's easier for people to "cheat" when they're on methadone and still do their DOC on the side.

19. Do Methadone and Suboxone have similar, if not the same 'feeling' to them? I know you've said they do not do anything for you, but I've heard of people experiencing euphoria from them.

20. I remember your first post about opana and how great it was but you were going to only do it once in awhile.

Then I remember your post about how you were done with opiates

But you were on H, Sub-O's and Opana last night.

The Opiate hold has started

:) GL with ur life.