Will I get genital herpes?

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay my girlfriend had a cold sore out break on her lip and gave me head yesterday. We checked before she gave it to me and the cold sore was gone (well atleast I didn't see it) but today she says she feels a tiny bump were it used to be.

Am I fucked? what do you guys think the chances of me getting genital herpes is

2. na man you can't get genital herpes from a cold sore. Cold Sores are a form of herpes, yes, but it cannot just mutate or transform into genital herpes, that is a totally different form.

3. #4 cball, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    If your penis starts to look like this [​IMG] I have some bad news for you...

Only you can stop space herpes...:p

4. If she has cold sores why would you let her give you head. This is honestly one of the only times i would EVER say no to some head. But no i would say.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unless she was making out with an open oraface (ie Butthole) and rubbing her sore all over it youll be fine ;)

6. there are 2 types of herpes man. cold sores of the mouth and then genital. ur okay

7. I read somewhere that the type of oral (mouth) herpes could be spread to the genitals by direct contact.

But I don't know that source was legit or if that was correct, but you should definitely go ask a doctor.

8. First of all i know this isn't hepful in the slightest and and i'm not laughing at you, just the title of the thread but: LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  9. No one on the internet will be able to tell you if you deffinatly will dude, but it is possible. If you get any problems go to a doctor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.