Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Get Drug Tested At My Probation Review?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EsteeEsnine, Jun 21, 2013.

1. I was put on self-supervised probation in January for a possession of marijuana charge (no priors) and have a "probation review" next month for the opportunity to get off of probation early so long as I have completed all of my probation requirements (no arrests, all fines paid and I gave them the one clean drug test that they wanted). My question is for anybody that has also had or knows somebody that has had a probationreview, especially one with the opportunity for early release...
    \nWill they want another clean drug test before they let me off of probation?
    \nAnd if so, will they want it right then and there in the courthouse?
    \nThanks

2. They will likely want a sample man. Probably one last check thinking "Dang this kid has been clean from the first test we gave him, and has continued to be clean until now, he's straightened up and is good to go"
    I wouldn't risk it. Wait until you are 100% home free to be smoking. Not worth violating, spending time in jail, and not getting off probation.