Will I get caught?

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerJW, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I just smoked weed yesterday, today I woke up to find out I have a physical. I went, they checked me out and talked to me about eating right, don't do drugs, blah blah.

Then they had me piss in a cup since I had kidney stones. Just wondering if you think they will find out if I smoked or not. Also can they legally tell my parents?

2. well if they test for thc then you will. but if it's for kidney stones then they probably won't test for that haha.

3. Are you under 18? If they were looking for THC then yeah.. if not then no... I would say if it is a physical for High school sports they might check for it. I don't think they can tell your parents if you are under 18 if you are over I know they cant tell your parents(maybe they can if you are on their insurance).

4. If they didnt say they're gonna test for drugs they probably wont, does it really matter that much to you if they find out you smoke anyways?

5. Doctor - Patient confidentiality...'tis a beautiful thing.

6. Amen

And OP- it's a little rediculous you think they'd test your urine for THC when they told you it was to make sure you were healthy.... everyone's not out to get ya, you paranoid stoner :p

7. they aren't going to catch you, it was a THC and kidney stone test haha.