Will I get caught?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by VinnyJO, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sup everyone. I just started smoking weed and I'm in love. I wanna buy some seeds online. I'm gonna ask my dad if I can use his credit card for clothes and he'll say yeah. If I use his card is there any chance I will get caught? If so how?

2. Dude, your a idiot get a debt card or something for yourself. Don't use your dads card. You will get caught, and your dads money shouldn't go for your seeds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I didn't wanna do all that debit card shit. I know I'm an idiot and being a shitty son but it'll be alright. And I really don't see how he'll find out I ordered seeds

4. Haha why not?

5. It will show up on his transactions. How old are you?

6. It'll show up on his credit card statement. It will not be that discrete. He will know it is not clothes. Chances are, it'll get through the mail and to your house just fine, but he'll know what you bought - or likely at least have an idea of it. Just earn some money and buy your own seeds, or better yet, wait until you move out to grow unless your parents are chill with weed.

It's not something you can easily hide from your family. Growing weed isn't that easy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's going to show the link to the website . Don't do it, my brother tried ordering a pipe once and got caught it was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dude I had a credit card since I was 15, just get a job and credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you over 18 years old?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.