Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i get baked?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ENiGMADubz, May 22, 2017.

1. Hello guys so ive been smoking weekly now for like 3 years of some pretty good bud, i have just bought a edible that is around 180mg of THC and i have not had one yet and i weigh around 16stone and was wondering if it will get me baked or should i swap it for a gram of some decent bud? I want to get insanely high not just like a joint or two. :)

2. you will green out with 180mg haha. i took 50mg once an it was way too much. a recommended edible dose for a beginner is like 10-15mg. but if you really wants to take more take like 25 maybe. edible high tolerance is not like smoking and is 10x more stronger :)

3. Oh okay thanks i might just eat two pieces then eat more if needed :D

4. i remember eating far too much once and i was off my rocker. when i was younger i used to take a lot of acid and i found eating too much weed actually got me in a worse state than the acid lol.
    i always say take it easy when you eat it. once its in your gut, there's no turning back.its not like a joint when you can just put it in the ashtray if you feel a bit wasted and i have been chonging for 25 years m8

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Joker1121, May 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2017
    Mate, edit your post, please, you can't talk about other drugs here.

• Like Like x 1