will i get addicted?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighVibes, Nov 26, 2008.

1. hey blades. i picked up 7 5/500 vicodins the other day, and i did 3 last night. it wasnt as great as i thought it would be, so im gonna take the other four i have left the next time i do them. but my question is, i took 3 last night; if i take 4 tonight, will that be bad? i mean should i wait a day or two? i guess my concern is just taking vicodin two nights in a row, is that something i shouldnt do. im 130 lbs btw. peace

2. dont even worry about it youll be fine vikes are weak man just pop those 4 and enjoy.

3. nah man. eat away bro. it took me over 6 times to shoot heroin to actually feel a physical addiction...so i think a few days of vicodin binging is fine :p

4. Yeah they are weak man. Then again I felt a somewhat physical addiction to OCs the 2nd time I did them.

5. well, you wont be giving blowjobs for vikes anytime soon...

6. if you wait a couple days they might hit you harder. thats the only reason id wait. it prolly takes like 3 weeks of everyday use to get addicted AT LEAST and thats just a random guess but its no where near as addictive as heroin where you can get physically addicted within 3 days of using everyday or something like that.