Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I get Addicted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by no_games23, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Hey guys so I came to work early the last couple of days around 10 in the am my question I got a stemmy ass dub yesterday and smoked alot then on the way to work today I smoked a half joint maybe a lil more my question I was just rollin up at my desk and didn't have much weed so I took a little I mean a lirrle bit of the Swishers guts so I had about .7 weed and .3 cigar will I crave nicotine after smoking this and will it taste bad and any other side effects please answer I leave for break in a lil and wanna smoke

2. Nope, it'll be a little harsh and you might get a nicotine head rush from inhaling the cigar tobacco which wouldn't be pleasant, but no worries on the addiction you have to "smoke cigs on the reg" to get there.

3. No man, plus, addiction runs differently in everyone. I know I was hooked after my first cig, but other people are different.

4. I would be a little worried.

This is exactly what will happen.

1. you add the .1 of tobacco in there
    2. 5 min later you will have a strange craving for something but you dont know what
    3. 6 min later you will start gasping for air. You need something but you cant quite but your finger on it
    4. Your blood preassure rises, heart beat increases, body temperature rises and falls at sporatic intervals
    5. you are perminently addicted to nicotine.

5. I guess that could be true for some people, but not everyone.

I rolled a spliff just last week that was maybe .3 or .4 tobacco and a little more than a gram of weed. Smoked it by myself on the beach.

I had no cravings for nicotine.

All my friends smoke except me. I do occasionally have a cigarette tho, but afterwards I usually regret it and there is no craving for anything.

So I dunno about our theory.

6. you wont get addicted to tobacco but you might get addicted to the head rush that comes with a spliff... I know i did at one point but i got over it.

7. considering the blunt itself is made from tobacco, I really doubt adding a small amount of the shredded tobacco is going to get you addicted. if anything, you'll get addicted from the blunt wrap alone.
    also, i would not put blunt guts into a joint, if that's what you meant.

8. Haha, i am pretty sure his "theory" was sarcasm.

9. Lol its not like its smack or something. It takes some time of repeated use to become addicted to nicotine.

10. naw but you will probobly find yourself smoking cigs everyonce in a while to get a buzz, which will get you addicted soon

11. no u wont get addicted i do that with yucky squares liek virgina slims i make a canadian cig put a little bit of tobbacco in put a little bud makes it burn better but u probably wont feel high after it for liek 10 15 secs then it will hit u like a train hitting a brick wall:eek::smoke:

12. Your swisher has nicotine on it anyways so I wouldn't worried. And if you crave nicotine later have a cigarette. Doesn't really matter.

13. Isn't this kind of like asking, "If I drink a beer, will I become an alcoholic?"

14. lol ya it takes well over 8 packs of cigs to get someone addicted (my unprofessional opinion)

ive been smoking stogues for 2 years nd im still not addicted, when there around i'll have some, if there not...idc.

15. Well, I've been smoking cigarettes for 10 months now, a half pack a day, so there is no question I'm addicted. But you won't get addicted from that. It took me a few months to find myself actually being addicted and having cigarettes calm me down and stuff.
    No worries, just keep toking up.

16. Is this a serious thread? I mean come on, whos really gonna believe you can become addicted to tobacco after smoking a spliff, and if so god damn somethings gotta be done about the propoganda in this joke of a country.

17. lol i'll put it this way:

At school, i smoked anywhere from 2-10 blunts a day with my friend. I found myself craving blunts more than any other method of smoking weed, perhaps from the tobacco. When i came home from school, i started using my bubbler, and though i still enjoy blunts the most, i only smoke about 1-3 a week, all on one day; otherwise i just smoke joints or bowls. I have no cravings for anything tobacco, and very rarely smoke cigs. I mean, i smoked blunts daily for almost a year, and multiple l's a day, and i still hate tobacco unless im drunk or super stoned. Don't worry about it

18. Seriously?

I think it was an honest question from someone who doesnt know how niccotine works.

Every time i smoke weed (2+ times a week) I have a few ciggs before and after to help increase the high. I have NO addiction to ciggarets or niccotine, but it IS different for everyone. If you want advice, dont smoke it, I think weed (pure) tastes much better.