Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I feel a difference?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yamato, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I've been smoking pretty much every day for around 2 months now, I was wondering if I took a 2 or 3 day break that would be enough to get my tolerance where it was before? I've noticed that I need to smoke quite a bit more lately to get that same high. Was just curious, I remember reading somewhere that even a 1 day break was enough.

2. Id say a 1-2 week break or just smoke stronger bud

3. If you take a 1 day break the next time you smoke u should be fucked as long as the bud is pretty good.

4. Yeah, you'll see a difference, just not TOO big of one

5. A few days should be enough a week at most because you havn't smoked for that long.

6. I'd go at least a week+.
    If you're gonna do it, do it right man.;)

7. Okay thanks a lot guys, I'll go for 3 days. Peace