Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i fail a test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Aug 6, 2011.

1. so i havent smoked in a month before today. and today, i took like 2 hits of dank and i wanted to know how long it will be in my system, would i fail a home drug test if it was tomorrow?

2. Yes, you would.:cool:

3. Here's my general answer, "If you have to ask it's probably the outcome you DID NOT want"

4. what if i drink a shitload of water and pee alot lol

5. Diluted sample...Depending on who is giving the test, automatic fail.:cool:

6. nah dude you're fine. if you're skinny and have a good metabolism, just drink a lot of water in the morning, pee a lot, then drink a little before the test and you'll be fine. if its the at home ones you'll be fine.

7. You fail the test on using the SEARCH function and the observation test. There's a sticky on drug tests at the top of the section.

8. /thread