Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I ever get to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Howiem, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I have been trying to get some cannabis from a "Pharmacist" for 2 weeks now... The first guy got caught by his mom after I paid him 20 bucks. So I got screwed over there, I paid another guy 20 for a quarter of Purp (he's my friend) & He didn't bring it to school yesterday (I'm a Senior) and he brought it today, but he couldn't give it to me till Vocational class, so when we got their he said he'd give it to me on the bus back to school, so I wait for him on the bus, and he doesn't even ride it, he ride's with another guy to the school. I get to the school and he's like "Oh $#!* man, this guy I told that I had weed to, told another guy, and he told another guy, now the principle knows, that's why I didn't ride the bus. So he says he left it in the guys truck he rode with. & he says he'll go get it and bring it to me during class.... Never saw him after that. I also paid ANOTHER 20 bucks to some guy that day to bring me for 4 blunts worth of some high-mid/dank stuff.

Will I ever get to smoke some MJ? I've already made a pipe and a bong while I wait for it's arrival. :rolleyes:

2. stop trying to go through kids at school, if theyre stealing your money its time to find sum new friends

3. Don't front the money. NEVER front the money.

4. Well most kids in my school are middle mans, so they have to have the money to get the herb.

5. this is your fault trusting people you obviously dont really know too well. Why dont you just ask for those peoples nubmers that your so called friends are getting it from

6. Sounds like the one guy told everyone you're a sucker and now you'll forever be ripped off. :confused_2:

Did the guy who got caught by his mom give you your 20 back?

Did the liar from the bus give you your 20 back?

If not, you got some problems that you need to deal with.

7. #7 SublimeSmoke, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010

This, also research your prices because your not getting a q of anything dank for 20. Make friends to toke with first, don't smoke you're first time alone.. this will also help you not get jacked.

8. 20 for a 1/4 of purp should have been a dead giveaway.

9. How about you meet some new dealers? These guys seem like scam artists. Just meet some new guys and you'll find a good, steady dealer eventually.

10. wtf?! stop lettin these cats pie you! tell them to get your money or your weed and if you meet another middle amn ask him to introduce you to the dealer, dont give out your money anymore thats a guaranteed way to get bucked

11. get your money back because thats bullshit and never front broo. youll learn the more you toke

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKBISeIySo]YouTube - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on Chekov![/ame] :smoke:

13. hahahahahaha

14. Hahaha you sound underaged. First of all these kids are playing you cause they probably know from the first guy you won't do anything about getting ripped off. Ask your friends or whoever for a dealers number and just pickup, take out the middleman.

15. Dude im going through the same shit right now for 4 days in a row its always somthing different that comes up. Its like are you fucking kidding me already?! All i want is a piece of plant is it really that hard........

16. How have you not learned to stop fronting money?? 3 times in 2 weeks?? Sheesh. A quarter of any bud except the shwaggiest of shwag should be more than $20. Next time somebody tries to get you with that middle man bs, offer to drive to the spot and just sit outside. This will show you immediately what their intentions are. If they ditch through the back, you know where the house/spot is so you can have some form of action whether it be police or an ass kicking. Don't buy more than a gram your first time. A lot of people on this site post pics of bud asking if they got ripped off. Read those now so you can know what to avoid. After 2-3 pickups, ask if theres a way you can contact the dealer directly. If not, find someone else. All a middle man adds is another person with the potential to snitch.

17. Apparently it is :D for you that is

18. #19 AlexStenka, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    LOL THAT SUX. Do you trust everyone you see dude? You ain't on top of your game. ;) Got the get on top, and DON'T, I say DON'T ever give your money away like that. Don't let people take advantage of you. Better go try to get your money back my friend.

19. never front money with a few exceptions

there is one guy i know and we have been friends for at least 6 years and he has never ripped me off in fact the first time i bought i got a nickel bag and he left me his wallet that had 13 bucks in it as collateral, then when he got back he said that it was a little short cause that was the last of it and offered to give me a dollar of his back since it was a full .5g

i turned it down be he kept insisting till i took it.

the other exception would be what lilro said offer to take them there.