Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i ever be the same?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anon58, Mar 31, 2012.

1. #1 anon58, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Smoked 15 days ago. First week just feeling really tired, sleeping a lot. Second week start getting de-realization/de-personalisation & anxiety, which has improved somewhat but i still find myself doubting who i am now. My personality, intelligence etc. Who am i? I'm not too worried about that now it seems to be slowly improving.

One hour ago I was trying to do something which took more thought power than I've used since that smoking sesh. And guess what? I start feeling high again, my vision slows down and i stop having much control of my limbs (not dr/dp but actually high). I still feel slightly high while writing this.

So.... if i ever want to do anything in life that requires thought, I'm going to start feeling high again and have to go sit down somewhere to recover?

Yes i smoked a huge amount in one go, maybe it's fine in lower dosages. But why do you have to pretend like weed is so harmless? Weed does damage the brain. And it is your propaganda that lead me and other people to fucking themselves up with it.

More than half the nights i'm trying to sleep i get these weird panics. Like i'm not even anxious I could be thinking about sex or pokemon and then all of a sudden I start to panic. it does go away quickly but i never had this before smoking weed.

Every pro-weed person blames all mental problems on anything but marijuana. It's stupid. It's now obvious to me weed DOES have bad effects, at least on some people. Even after the weed should have left their system. So what causes this? A temporary chemical in-balance that can be righted some day, or more long term brain damage? Idk what to think. I'm not a scientist and i cbf reading propaganda from the anti-weed side either. I still think prohibition is retarded regardless of my negative experience.

2. Maybe you need to smoke weed everyday now.

3. So you smoked one time, your first time 15 days ago? You're tripping

4. #4 VAD3R, Mar 31, 2012
    If it was once, 15 days ago, your problem is not related to weed.

5. #5 ILLOGIK, Mar 31, 2012
    Congrats, you've lost your mind.

Welcome to insanity. It's more fun on this side :)

On a serious note, you just sound like a troll. Are you seriously asking us if you'll be fucked for the rest of your life just because you smoked 15 days ago?

6. Maybe you're just trolling... you should probably smoke again to clear up the problem.

7. #7 thejester4yall, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    op: cool story bro

Imature pointless posts are not tolerated.
    See sticky Jd made..
    ~YODA

8. bro I got the same shit happening here I talked to a psychiatric and she said just get more sleep. I'm still feeling this but the anxiety is going away. maybe u just gotta think hard and get that high outta your system but give smokeing weed a rest for a bit

9. Sounds like you're just been living a sheltered life and took the red pill...welcome to the real world

10. I think it could be because of 1 of 3 things. 1.(most likely) You are trolling. 2. You are experiencing a negative version of the placebo effect. Or 3 you had a mental illness that was brought out recently.

11. I stopped reading after this.

12. It's not our propaganda do your own research before trying something youve never done before. Of course there's harmful side effects your inhaling smoke.Study has shown weed has no lasting effects on your brain or your brain cells. As for all your problems it sounds like suckling on your moms tit till 15 days ago is your problem. If 15 days ago was the first and last time you smoked then the THC is out of your system completely and it's your own problem now. Best advice take those panties off and grow a pair. If you really think the THC is still in your system and messing shit up go see a doctor.

13. Come on, guys, be nice to the rookie.

Obviously this shit was laced - you should be freaking out. If you saw smoke when you lit it then it was definitely laced... not good.

14. It's not weed

Arthur: "All my life I've had this strange feeling that there's something big and sinister going on in the world."

Slartibartfast: "No, that's perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the universe gets that."

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

15. [quote name='"Kuda"']Come on, guys, be nice to the rookie.

Obviously this shit was laced - you should be freaking out. If you saw smoke when you lit it then it was definitely laced... not good.[/quote]

U sir have just made my night. Lmfao.

16. I dont see how you'll ever focus on pokemon and not getting women ever again.

seems like your plates full'a nuff if one bowl sets your world into a spiral.

17. It changes your outlook to a better one overall of your life. so yea thats a cool thing. now your just not as smart as when you smoked and thats your whole problem in a nutshell. theres times i feel visually high and i believe thats what was hurting my eyes before i ever started smoking. didnt hurt much but it did, maybe i just didnt know that it was like high visuals and now i do. idk.
    but theres nothing wrong with you bro.

18. but things feel a little unfamiliar

19. #19 BuRnTrEeS247, Mar 31, 2012
    Didn't read but think u might die soon.

Lmao I read sentences at time got to say u crack me up some babys should stick to moms tit leave the dank for big boys.:p

20. #20 1sttimegrower, Mar 31, 2012
    You are saying epiphanies are bad? :rolleyes:
    not sure if troll..

Edit : On the off chance you aren't trolling, sounds like you're young : You realize that brains mature up until middle 20's, and any chem is going to influence it during that stage of life? Your fault OP..