Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be too high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TBird, Nov 26, 2010.

1. I am making some green dragon with lemon extract. I put a little over gram of decarbed dank and it has been sitting at home for 3 days now. When I get back home in 2 days should I let it sit longer because it has not been shaken? Should I just drink it all or only a little? I have a pretty low tolerance. I kinda want to drink it all just so I know why I shouldent use too much in one sitting

Well id drink the whole thing since its just a gram.

Did u decarboxylate the bud?

Shaking it ia vital why wouldnt you do it?

2. I did decarb and I can't shake because I'm not home. I'll let it sit for 5 kore days and shake it this time

3. smart choice, I was gonna say let it sit about another business week and shake it twice daily.

also, what proof is the lemon extract?

I've seen some that were 70 proof, and some 180 proof lol.

4. Its 83% by vol so 166 proof

5. Well if your not gona be there that makes sense 8-O
    You shoulda used more bud.

Hope it wrks for ya tho

6. I agree go for little quantity bud more you may not be able to handle