Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be safe?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J. Funk, Oct 22, 2009.

1. I just bought a RooR and would love to test it out. If I smoke it in the bathroom with:

Towel under door
    Shower on all the way hot
    bathroom fan on
    window open

will my mom smell it when she gets home in 3 hours?

I normally just go outside but with a bong I'm a bit worried about neighbors.

2. only one way to know man whats the worst that could happen

3. LALWALWLALWALWLALWOALWOLAWOLWOALWOALWLWOLWOAW

sorry dude had to do that. If your mom wont be home for 3 hours just sit in front of the TV and hotbox the house for an hour. Weed smoke dosent linger and neither does the smell. 2 hours will be plenty of time to let the house air out

4. you will definitly be safe. if possible i would say throw it in your backpack and try to go somewhere outside then come home take a shower and change. no way she will know. but if you do end up doing what you described you will be fine

5. Yeah you could pretty much just smoke in your room or something man.

Does it seem like there have been a bunch of kids on GC lately?

6. Yeah dude those precautions are almost extreme for a 3 hour period. If someone smells smoke on ya after 3 hours then you smoked a joint.

7. You better stick your head out the window when you blow , and make sure wind isnt blowing towards you.

And make sure you stop by the grocery store the next chance you get to pick up a few things of room spray. Which will make your operation flawless. Keep one in the bathroom to decrease suspicion and to keep it handy.

8. well we ARE on the apprentice tokers section :D.

Yeah man toke in you room or wherever you feel like. 3 hours is PLENTY of time for you to do whatever you want dude.

9. You'd probably be fine in your room, but if it makes you feel better then do it the extreme way and you'll DEFINITELY be safe. Just make sure to blow your smoke directly to the fan.

10. Thanks guys. I'd rather to too much than not enough.

P.S. I'm not a kid....

11. #12 Akens_aus, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Omg lol just blow it out a window, SMELL GONE.

Or as a normal person would, go outside.
    EDIT #2: Dw about neighbors the smells gone in seconds there is an atmosphere out there.

EDIT: These threads are starting to annoy me, see 10 a day.
    Try using the search button mate.

12. You're perfectly fine without doing any of that stuff you mentioned haha. Just open a window and blow the smoke out the window. Keep the fan on/let the room air out. I smoke all the time at home, even when my parents on home and they've yet to even hint that they know/suspect anything.

What I usually do is just light some incense upstairs (my mom likes the smell so it works out perfectly) and go toke in my closet and exhale through dryer sheets. Works like a charm, even when they're home they don't know.

Congrats on the RooR. I got one the other day and it's awesome! We (my brother and I) have been using it WAAAAAY too much haha:bongin:

13. Yeah like everyone has said you have a lot of time to let the room air out. Might as well toke in the bathroom to control the smell but i don't think you need a towel under the door. Just blow the smoke out the window and it will be hard to smell even if she was going to be home in like an hour. RIP IT!

14. You could do what you said, in the bathroom and whatnot when she was home. As long as you make your shower take 20 or 25 minutes and you have the fan on, it will clear up. I do it almost everyday.

15. If you want to be 100% safe that your mom wont smell smoke in the house then you need to go outside and smoke. If she smells it once she will remember for the rest of her life that your getting high in the house. Is it worth giving your mom that vision which will last a life time ?

Also change your clothes after, brush teeth, take a shower, take the red out of your eyes, pay attention when she talks to you. You look at her as you would normally look at someone when they are talking to you, & for you, don't talk so dumb in response & make everything out to be a joke. Sit up & shoulders back. Respect moms castle !!

16. take a walk,go to your backyard no one will see,make a sploof
    i dont know if its just me but i cant smoke in the bath room,i get to hot and sweaty and its hard to light a lighter in a steam filled room...lol well good luck have fun say high to your roor for me!

17. You'll be fine, and for extra protection...use a sploof and lots of febreze :)

18. alright guys, sorry for the thread jacking but heres another question. (yes i searched the hell out of it but i cant find a specific answer) so say i have 30 minutes to an hour, and im using my bong to smoke in my room. i have the window open obviously, the fan on, and a towel under the door so none of the smoke gets into the hallway. is this the best thing to do? my brother thinks using a ceiling fan will just keep the lingering smoke in the room and that i should crack the door so the smoke can escape quickly in all directions. i could see how that would work if no one was home, but what if people ARE home? i thought the best thing would be window open, door cracks closed, fan on, and portable fan in the window to blow smoke into. does this sound like the best option or should i kill the ceiling fan?

19. What kind of scentless weed are you smoking?

Often times my wife and I will smoke a bowl and take off and come home hours later and the moment you walk in the door it smells like weed.