Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be okay by Thursday at 5 if I smoke 1 hit of kush today from a batty?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokingQueen, Mar 4, 2017.

1. I'm on probation and I've been heavily smoking for 5 years. I took one test at the beginning of the month and that was 1 day after getting stoned as a mf. Then I took a saliva test on Thursday. I took one hit from a batty of (probably reggie) directly after I got home. Now it is Saturday and my friend is having a birthday party and I just want to take 1 hit of kush from a batty. Then on Monday I plan to hit the gym and the sauna hardcore and sweat my brains out. Will they be able to tell if I smoked that one hit today? Probably around 5pm or so. Will it spike my levels? And no I can't dilute cause I have twice and another one will get my results sent to my judge and ill likely have to do outpaitent. I'm a 5'6 Female weighting about 170 with an average metabolism. I also will take Niacin every day until my test. from 500-1000 each day and drinking lots of water until like 2 days before my test. Any information will help! Thank you.

2. Don't know the answer, but from what you describe you have to do before the test it just doesn't seem worth it for one hit.

3. I honestly doubt it, the main thing is are you under or over 18, and is it a simple dipstick test or lab metabolite count?

If over 18 and and it's not a case from when you were younger than 18 (Juvie Court) no matter what level of thc they will violate for ANY level in my experience.

If under 18 and it's a metabolite count as long as the levels are lower you should be alright, that's what happened to me in my younger days, level was lower, drug class guy told judge level was lower I'm good to go.

Keep in mind this was 13 years ago and that was my individual case in Indiana, I could've just got lucky and managed to get a compassionate judge and counselor. I wouldn't risk it either way.

TL;DR = Don't smoke and risk it, have beer until off probation, best of luck