Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i be ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Apr 8, 2012.

1. i just got a new bong and i can finally use my window so im smoking inside now. but i dont want to stand next to the window. will i be ok with chilling in the middle of my room withthe window open, a sploof, incense burning, and a fan blowing towards the window.

2. Er, why burn incense?

Only makes it more obvious.

3. you mean you don't want to stand next your window while blazing? or while blowing out the smoke?

4. and yes burning incense is pretty dumb, i mean how often do people do it unless they're trying to hide something

5. #5 BlazeLE, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    i have incense to cover the smell of food from my microwave in my room. my mom knows that i have the incense for that. she's in her 60's and another country so she is pretty oblivious to anything about marijuana. i almost feel bad for smoking in the house when she doesnt have a clue :/ but yeah the incense doesnt raise any flags.

6. If your mom is 60, it may be time to move out on your own.

7. im only 19... she had me way late. and i would love to move out but thats not likely to happen for a while.

8. well my parents knew i blazed, but i would just rip the bong and blow it out the window, and leave the window open for bout 15 minutes, never got caught that way

9. As long as you don't let the bong cherry, you should be straight.

10. Pack some snaps (one hitters)

11. 1776 posts in 3 months holy shit

12. you will be fine if you burn incense burn it when your not smoking also that way it just becomes a normal thing and people don't give a shit

13. Is that a problem jduce2412? ;)

14. no job and usually no money. this is all i have lol. ive declined in the past week though. havent been interested in posting much.

15. wow... i didnt realize we were so close lol.

16. I'm almost at you guys' pace!

Lmao.

17. :laughing: