Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i be messed up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by citydwella, Jul 5, 2012.

1. so friday me and the homie are getting some jager a 40oz mickeys for each and were gonna smoke around 6-7 bowls will i be pretty toasted? how many shots of jager should i do? and smoke then drink or drink then smoke??

2. drink the whole damn bottle son. and smoke all the weed as well.

dude its up to you. everyone's different

3. Drink, then smoke.
    Drink as much as you can and smoke as much as you can, lol.
    Yes, you'll be fucked up.

4. being super toasted and super drunk isn't a pretty combo in my opinion, unless you can handle it. if your gonna smoke and drink that night, and you seem unsure of yourself i'd rather blaze up the bowls.. and drink slowly throughout the night, to maintain a tipsy and toasted status.

Peace out, have a good friday night.

5. Drink until you're drunk, but safe. Then smoke as much as you want, just be careful drinking . Unless you enjoy tubes being shoved down your penis....

6. one bowl one shot, dont feel messed up? Rinse and Repeat

7. Be careful man. Large amounts of Alcohol and THC reaaally fuck you up. Some people can't take it, throw up and pass out. I am one of the people who can and trust me it's like being drunk but 10 times more intense.

Get stoned and just a few shots or something. Don't go overkill on the drinking because you will regret it in the morning.

8. I have a feeling someones gonna be getting the spins on friday night

9. i dont think so, i just plan on smoking a few bowls, pounding a 40 and maybe a shot or 2 of jager

10. wise decision

11. If you smoke large amounts of weed and consume large amounts of alcohol together, then yea, you will get messed up.

Personally, I don't like smoking and drinking together. It just gets me way to fucked up.

12. Smoke weed first, then drink alcohol

13. op how old are you

i mean have you ever drank before. who asks this kinda question

14. It makes me waste weed personally, last night I was rolling joints of dank all night for my mooching family. I always have to be careful when I drink.

15. If you're a lightweight you might not be able to handle a whole mickey and shots!!

happend to my friend, had to carry him my bike and his longboard half a mile... he kept going to sleep -__-

16. Someone's gonna throw up

17. Have fun puking your ass off OP, i really wouldn't reccommend both on excessive amounts.

18. ahahahaha, do it in moderation, I hate crossfading, i'm either high or just drunk. sometimes i'd smoke a bowl if i'm drinking but thats about it.

19. When I blaze and drink I puke like 90% of the time

20. If you get drunk first, then smoke you'll be on the floor. If you smoke first you'll find yourself with a bubbly kinda high.