Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed and Wheels, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys! Okay so I have a couple questions for you guys. First, I am 19 and decided to try football for my last year of school. My question is will I get drug tested at school for sports? Also, my brother is 16 and getting a physical at the doctors tomorrow and he is paranoid of being drug tested, would they do that at a physical? Thanks a lot GC!!

2. Alright, umm.. Troll.

No ones 19 in There Last year of school.

Don't make no sense.

Your too old for high school and at MAX halfway through college.

3. Your the 16 yearold proballly.. but na they dont drug test at physicals

4. My parents didnt send me to school on time n I got held back 7th grade.. But anyway thanks I'll let him know. Anyone know about the sports question?

5. Yeah you will be required to get a sports physical, and a drug test.

Depending on how much you smoked and when will judge if there is any THC in your system.

Best of luck.

EDIT: My little brother just got his physical for the exact same thing, and he did get a drug test.

6. It's different everywhere....

Check your Student Handbook or some shit. I know they didn't at my HS, or any of the other schools around.

You aren't gonna get DT'd at a physical. They are two completely separate things. They can't just trick you into a DT.

7. Btw I am 19 I assure you. What "don't make no sense" is your english bro.

8. Um alright thanks guys. Well I asked my sister who is 3 years older and she played tennis in high school (the same one i go to) and she never got drug tested. Would the same standards apply for football?

9. I wish we didn't have TP deal with HS bs like this even though there's a rule against people under 18 joining. If you've already gone through high school why are you asking US if they drug test? You should know or at least know how to find out by now, for sure. There's no excuse in this case. You are lying about something, whether it be your age or whatever. There's no way you're just that blissfully ignorant to your school's policies.

10. Lying or not lying, he just asked a simple question (which I don't think you fully understood as you are implying he is through with HS). We can't prove in any way if he is of age or not, so all we can roll with is what he told us.

No offense to you specifically, as there are a TON of people out there who do this, but it's all the "You aren't 18" comments that make me more upset than having to deal with "High School BS."

We should be educating those younger than us, not giving them a hard time just because their parents chose to make sweet sweet love later on in life than ours did.....

Just answer the question or stay away!!! :)

11. I was 19 when I graduated. Parents let me do Kindegartan twice cause they thought I was slow :cool:

12. #12 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I did NOT imply he was through with HS and understood the question perfectly. It's not a question we can answer. Questions like this don't need to be asked on GC. I don't mind people underage using this site unless they say their age or are immature idiots. The owner cares more and I support the owner, so I will report underage users. I'm not exactly the age police you're looking to bash.

13. this is dumbest thread, ever.

14. I guess I misinterpreted that then....:rolleyes:

But anyway, I was not talking about you specifically as I said. It was more of a general statement towards the actual age police you refer to. They get on my nerves when it's a legit question.

And I'm with you 100% on the underage kids. My only concern too lies with the ownership of this site, and the possible consequences that may come from allowing the kiddies in.

I'm just a big advocate of posting to contribute to a thread. Not just to call someone out on something. (Although sometimes they just deserve it.... lol)

Peace out thread. Hope you got the help you were looking for OP! Although if your sister went to the same school 3 years ago and played sports, why didn't you just ask her in the first place?!?!

15. At my school not only with sports but any time they do a drug test all they do is tell your parents so idk if your parents are cool with it but if they are you might be ok

16. #16 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Yes you did misinterpret that. And your dislike of my contribution doesn't make it any less a contribution. I still had the courtesy of giving the op the answer, but it looks like you missed that in your ranting as well. lol

17. I don't see an answer anywhere in your posts, man. Unless your answer was "how do you not know this", or "you are lying about something."

18. #18 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    My answer was that he should know how to find out. This question isn't answerable by anyone without knowledge of OP's high school's policies.

19. Gotchya. And I agree. I'm not sure why I cared so much anyway.... lol. I wasn't trying to be a prick KenjaminK. Sorry if I came across that way.

20. #20 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    It's fine. I just can't stand these questions when they're so blatantly obvious... lol How hard is it to look on your high school's website. I can almost guarantee this info is available on it. How about just asking a friend? If you're that blissfully ignorant, saying you were afraid because you've been eating poppy seed muffins isn't going to seem far fetched to them... lol