Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i be good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Feb 5, 2011.

1. im going to dinner with my dad in about 2 hrs. If i do a really fat bowl and shower will i be good by then?

prolly just bein paranoid.

peace

2. Depends on your tolerance. A fat bowl will get me fucked for over 2 hours. I'd say smoke a smaller bowl, but thats up to you.

3. My rule of thumb is to have 2-3 hours in between smoking and interacting with people who i don't want to know i'm high. So two hours should be OK, just don't smoke too much, no more than 1 gram should be fine.

4. I try to avoid smoking if I know I'm going to have to interact with parents. Plus, if you're going to dinner with your dad, why not show some respect and save smoking for later?

I guess if it's really that urgent, you might be safe. Just make sure not to get too blazed.

5. Yeah you should be good, i'm sure of it.

6. Im just going to do a medium sized bowl. I have a pretty low tolerance.

And not that you care, but i don't respect my dad. I'm only going to dinner with him to be nice.

When you throw out positive vibes, positive vibes get passed back.

7. Yeah you should be fine just don't let him stare at you for too long, or he might know somethings up.

8. Ill be good. I'm really good at hanging around people i don't want to be high around now. My mommy taught me :D

9. how bout just smoke afterwards?

10. going on a flight to Austin to see my family right after. I wish..

11. He's gonna know you're high and it's going to be a really awkward dinner.
    Toke up:smoke:

12. nahhhh haha he wont. ill make sure i dont get too high.

although im going to be cutting it close. havent blazed yet and seeing him in an hour to an hour and 30.

going to be a fun dinner!

13. Just got done with the sesh.. im pretty toasted :smoke:

i took a shower and put in eyedrops. feelin good.

Orange Dream and Trainwreck really do work like BIG BLACK :bongin: